Sunday 20 January 2013

What's on my face?


I've seen a couple of people do this and thought it looked like fun!

I start with Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in 02: I really enjoy using this Primer it really does do everything it says on the tin (tube) it claims it will smooth, resurface, brighten, mattify and protect and it really truly does and it last all day!

I then use Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair!
I know so many people use this and it's just because it is so good for the price! I put this under my eyes and on any blemishes I might have. I dab it onto my face with my ring finger. I leave this for a few minutes before I move on to the next bit.

Foundation MAC - Pro Longwear in NC15!
I love love love this foundation I'd say it gives a medium coverage but it is build-able. As the name suggests it last all day and would probably last well into the night if you were on a night out. It has SPF 10. It has a great skin match, I just love it!

Powder... Now this is where it gets a little bit weird I have oily/combination skin and have a lot of difficulty finding a powder that doesn't go orange after an hour of wear. So what I use is Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in 2 transparent, and I crush it so it is loose powder and I mix it with Johnson's Baby Powder and this stops me going orange and make the powder last so much longer!

Blush/Bronzer Collection 2000 - Blush in 02 Bashful!
on the apples of my cheeks with a kabuki brush and then Collection 2000 - Shimmer Shades in 1 Way to Glow, I use this in the hollows of my cheeks, under my bottom lip and around my forehead. I didn't realise till writing this how much Collection 2000 products I use sorry about that!

Eyebrows Rimmel - Eyebrow pencil in 001 Dark Brown or ILAH Brow powder in Disco Diva! I really like both of these products they don't smudge or run, really very good!

Mascara Rimmel (again) - Volume Flash ScandalEyes in 003 Extreme Black
I do like this I just find the wand brush very big but otherwise very good, doesn't run! I use this on my top and bottom lashes!

Lips (sorry) Collection 2000 - Cream Puff in Cotton Candy 1 and Fairy Cake 3!
I am truly I love with these don't want to ramble on as I've already done a blog post on how much I love these! I dab on to my lips and rub it in to stain the lip!

That's it all done! Thanks for reading!
Love and Bubbles
Roo x


No comments:

Post a Comment